The Orange River is the longest river in Lesotho and the Orange River Basin extends extensively into South Africa, Namibia and Botswana to the north. It rises in the Drakensberg mountains in Lesotho, flowing westwards through South Africa to the Atlantic Ocean.
As nationwide wooden cellular cases company, we meticulously designed the most preferable, well-protected edges with 26 feet drop-tested, with a unique looking, laser-engraved and wood crafted iPhone & Samsung phone models; our phone cases have been such great visionary in today’s expanding and innovative cellular market.
By saying its unique visual and attention-grabbing specifications, our special High-Tec designed and engineered wooden phone cases have great features of enhancing its quality more than ever.
If we list the features of our wooden phone cases that are;
- Natural and durable wood surface
- Enhanced rubber bumper to hold your phone
- Metal plate inserted to be used with magnet holders
- SIM card and PIN compartments
- High-quality polycarbonate unique visual
- 4 sided shock absorbance bumper
- 26 feet drop tested
- High edges for screen protection
- Easy use and soft buttons
- Enlarged easy access charging port, headphones, speaker hole
- Engraved or color printed designs on wood surface
- Endless design options (800+ currently and increasing
- Universal cases that fit on multiple smartphones
- Curved stylish wood edges
- Variety of wood types among bamboo, cherry, walnut, rose
- Color coded cases such as natural wood, black, white